Thermaltake Expands Its Max Series with Internal and External Drive Enclosures
Thermaltake launches the Max 5G 2.5-inch External Hard Drive Enclosure and the Max 5 Duo SATA HDD Rack.
The Max 5G 2.5-inch Hard Drive External Enclosure features a metal mesh design for increased airflow and improved heat dissipation. With a mechanism which allows for quick and easy tool-less drive removal and installation, it supports 2.5-inch Hard Drives or SSDs running on SATA 1.5/3/6Gbps technology, and is Windows and Mac OS compatible.
Like the name implies, the Max Duo SSD & HDD Rack supports two USB 3.0 ports via an internal 20 pin header. It fits into a standard 5.25-inch drive bay for easy installation and has dual bays to fit one of either 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD. Also, the HDD Access LED indicators shows the HDD working status.
Read on for the full press release.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Thermaltake began the Max series with a simple idea of creating a protective cover to magnify the ease of removing a HDD from Thermaltake chassis and evolved into a character that can maximize and utilize the function of HDD. Today, brings in the Max 5G 2.5” hard drive external enclosure and the Max Duo (SSD & HDD) rack with USB 3.0 ports to stretch the solutions provided by the Max series for users.
Thermaltake Max 5G 2.5” Hard Drive External Enclosure
High flow metal mesh design allows for better airflow and improved heat dissipation.
- Press button release mechanism allows for quick and easy tool-less drive removal and installation.
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed – Maximum Transfer Rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
- Plug & Play Installation – Ready to Work in seconds, No software or power cord needed.
- Supports 2.5” SATA I/II/III Technology Hard Drives or SSDs.
- Windows & Mac OS Compatible.
Thermaltake Max Duo SSD & HDD Rack with USB 3.0
- Dual bays to fit one of each 2.5" & 3.5" SATA HDD or SSD
- One (1) 2.5" SATA drive bay
- One (1) 3.5" SATA drive bay
- Supports two USB 3.0 ports via internal 20 pin header
- Fits in a standard 5.25” drive bay for easy installation
- Fully supports hot-swap and hot-plug capabilities
- Tool-free access for easy HDD installation
- HDD Access LED indicators shows the HDD working status
- Front panel power switch for quick power up or power down of HDDs