Samsung NX200 Reaches Singapore
Announced back in September, the Samsung NX200 has finally been released in Singapore. It's the fifth in Samsung's NX mirrorless system camera series, each of which sports a DSLR-sized APS-C sensor in a small body.
The NX200 is a formidable upgrade to the NX100, and its new design looks more serious, more streamlined, and more geared towards the enthusiast rather than the casual photographer. New features include:
- A new 20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor developed in-house by Samsung.
- 100ms advanced AF speeds, faster boot-time and seven frames per second continuous shooting.
- New Panorama function which provides lengthened shots of large objects or converts the image into 3D and brings the object to life.
- A wide ISO range of 100-12800.
- HD video recording at 1920x1080/30p.
New lenses are also being released for the NX system, a 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 (27.7-308mm equivalent), a 16mm f/2.4 (24.6mm equivalent), a 60mm f/2.8 macro (92.4mm equivalent) and a 85mm f/1.4 (130.9mm equivalent).
The Samsung NX200 with 18-55mm kit lens will be available for S$1099.