Razer Packs Powerful Audio Punch With Portable Gaming Speakers
Razer Ferox Twin Speaker Set Delivers Omni-directional Sound to Everybody, Everywhere January 2011
Razer announces the Razer Ferox - a cool, new ultraportable stereo speaker set that proves it's not how big it is, it's how awesome it sounds. Built to deliver 360 degrees of omni-directional sound, you’ll be amazed that something so tiny can rock so hard.
The Razer Ferox delivers room-filling audio clarity with its 360 degree omni-directional acoustics, giving a much wider listening sweet spot than any ordinary front-facing speakers. No matter where you stand, sit, or backflip during a riotous shootout, audio from the Razer Ferox sounds just as immersive.
Featuring expandable resonance chambers that provide stronger bass and optimized digital amplifiers for a fuller sound experience, each chamber rises upon a single press to power up. You’ll have a hard time just keeping your hands off the nifty mechanism every time you switch the Razer Ferox on.
With 12 hours of rechargeable battery life and a convenient carrying case, the Razer Ferox is extremely versatile. These mobile speakers can be used for space-constrained gaming desktop setups, brought along to LAN parties for a convenient audio solution, or broadcasting your headbanging playlist whilst at the beach. Just plug it into any media player with a 3.5mm jack and you’ll realize that you’ll never want to leave home without your Razer Ferox, especially when phenomenal audio is just a plug and press away.
Pricing and Availability:
Price: US $59.99; EU €59.99; Availability: Razerzone.com and Worldwide - January 2011
- 360° omnidirectional sound for all round clarity
- Expanded bass resonance chamber for powerful bass
- Digital amplification for enhanced power efficiency
- Compatible with any media player with a 3.5mm jack
- 30mm drivers for exceptional audio quality
- Rechargeable non-replaceable in-built batteries
- Up to 12 hours of playback
- Play and charge simultaneously
- LED battery status indicator for easy monitoring
- Seamless switch between On/Off-mode
- Carrying pouch for maximum portability