Razer Launches Special All-Black Version of the DeathAdder
In 2006, the world of gaming was taken by storm when the Razer DeathAdder was unleashed. Those who wielded it crushed their opponents with ease, and it became synonymous with gaming excellence. Now, five years on, the DeathAdder is used by more professional gamers than any other gaming mouse, a testament to its prowess in securing them legendary status in the history of competitive gaming. Razer released the Black Edition as a commemoration of this glorious collaboration between every single gamer and their never-failing, trusty DeathAdder.
The Black Edition simplifies the DeathAdder’s form factor design with new non-slip rubber sides for the most comfortable grip and best handling over extended gaming periods. Its complete-black finish is an aesthetic sight to behold, and a gamer’s show of loyalty to a legacy of ownage.
About the Razer DeathAdder Black Edition
The Razer DeathAdder Black Edition pays tribute to a legacy built on precision and ergonomics, promising gamers the utmost comfort when delivering winning blows during competition. A familiar and highly ergonomic profile, 3500dpi 3.5G infrared sensor, 1000hz Ultrapolling with 1ms response time, 5 Hypereponse buttons, and On-the-Fly sensitivity adjustment all wrapped in a sleek pitch-black finish makes this the essential mouse for any discerning gamer.
Razerzone.com – Now
Worldwide – February 2011
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- 5 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustments
- 60 – 120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Razer gaming grade Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 7-ft lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Side Grip with Non-Slip Rubber Coating
- Approx. size in mm: 128(L) x 70(w) x 42.5(h)