NEC Offers IP-enabled Communication Solutions for SMEs
NEC Asia Pacific is launching a new Smart Communications Server - SL1000 - in Singapore. The SL1000 is an intelligent cost-effective telecommunication system that packs affordability, IP-telephony and ecology all into one, and is equipped with the capabilities to adapt to functions for immediate or emerging business needs of small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and small offices, home offices (SOHOs).
- Ecology - SL1000 uses less power consumption than most legacy systems. It consumes approximately 25% less power than previous models and reduces the total cost of ownership by minimizing the office electricity expense. SL1000 allows automatic standby mode during the office closing hours, thus saving energy when it is not in use.
- Affordability - The all-in-one SL1000 provides hybrid ports that integrate key telephones, single line telephones, facsimiles and more without complex settings, and comes with rich built-in functions that improve the employees’ communication environment, lowering the total cost of ownership. It also has a scalable architecture, from minimum 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions to a maximum of 126 trunk ports or 128 extensions ports.
- Efficiency - Increase efficiency by tapping on the built-in features such as Conference, Automated attendant, Call Forwarding and much more in the system for a productive office communication atmosphere.
- IP Telephony - in line with global trend towards VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), SL1000 is IP-enabled, and provides 24-Key IP terminal, having the same usage as digital key telephone in the IP environment, with its IP benefits.
Advanced and Unique Solutions of NEC SL1000
- Unified Messaging:
- Voice Response System (VRS) - Voice Response System (VRS) provides various voice facilities such as Automated Attendant, Voice Announcement, Greetings, and others to increase productivity. Initially 4 channels are equipped, and this can be expanded up to 16 channels in case of multiple users, or for frequent use. In addition, SL1000 also provides multiple levels of Automated Attendant (up to 48 greeting messages) that guides callers to reach the desired extension or group without going through a telephone operator.
- Voice Mail - Loss of message is a loss of opportunity. SL1000 has a powerful Voice Mail solution to eliminate any lost messages, with a choice of either 15 hours or 40 hours recording time. Voice mail operation and access to the mail box is easy from the telephone.
- Message Notification - When an external caller leaves a voice message at the employees’ extension, SL1000 automatically places a call to the pre-assigned number (another extension, mobile phone, home, etc) and sends a notification informing they have received a new message.
- Conversation Recording - Users may record and store telephone conversations into the users’ Voice Mail Box and playback the recorded conversations anytime.
- Mobility is the key to success in increasing business. Mobile/GSM phone can be set as the answering terminal when the users are out of the desk/office, reducing the chances of missing important calls when the users are out of office.
- Office / Home Guard
- Alarm Sensor Support - the SL1000 with its built-in Alarm Sensor Support when connected to a 3rd Party Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) or motion detectors, offers additional security protection, and warns the intruders when there is a forced break-in, and have protection against vandalism. A pre-recorded warning message can be played back through the built in speaker of the telephone or a paging speaker as a siren, triggered by the PIR sensors.
- Auto Warning Message - Use the telephone as a tool for reminder. Messages or conversations can be recorded and played back automatically on a periodic schedule over the key telephone’s built-in speaker to simulate human presence in the surroundings for added security.
For more information on SL1000, please log on to http://www.nec.com.sg/index.php?q=products/voice-communication-platforms.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+65) 6278 1818.