Mach Xtreme Unveils 1.8-inch micro-SATA MX-MDS Series SSD
Mach Extreme unveiled the 1.8-inch MX-MDS Series, which delivers an enhanced mobile computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life of all laptops with micro-SATA interface.
This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-MDS series drives. The MDS series supports DuraClass, DuraWrite and unique RAISE technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance, and low power. DuraWrite technology extends the endurance of MLC memory providing at least 5 year lifecycles with 3-5K cycle MLC flash. RAISE provides the protection and reliability of RAID on a single drive without the significant write overhead.
The MX-MDS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 285MB/s read and 275MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active up to 2.0W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to rotating hard disk drives.
Available in capacities of 40GB, 60GB and 90GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-MDS SSDs comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-MDS Series 1.8-inch SSD at A Glance:
• 1.8-inch SATAII micro-SATA MLC Solid State Drive
• Max. Read Performance up to 285MB/s (40GB up to 220MB/s)
• Max. Write Performance up to 275MB/s (40GB up to 210MB/s)
• Sustained Write up to 230MB/s (40GB up to 120MB/s)
• IOPS up to 30,000
• Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.0W
• Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
• Capacity: 40GB (MXSSD2MMDS-40G), 60GB (MXSSD2MMDS-60G) and 90GB (MXSSD2MMDS-90G)
• Warranty: 2 Years