Kingston Introduces Updated HyperX Predator Memory Modules
Kingston just announced its updated HyperX Predator DRAM modules. The updated series boasts of memory kits of larger capacities and each module features a newly designed heatspreader.
The HyperX Predator DRAM module is available in rated frequencies up to 2666MHz, with CAS latencies of 9 and 11. Its memory modules kits come in various dual- and quad-channel configurations, and their capacities range from 8GB to 32GB. The Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
Kingston HyperX Predator Specifications:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (speed): 1600MHz-2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL 9, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v -1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatible: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, Free technical support
For more information on these DRAM module kits, do visit the official Kingston HyperX Predator page. Among the listed kits, the pair of highest rated (2666MHz) of 4GB HyperX Predator memory modules (KHX26C11T2K2/8X) is not available yet.