Kingston Adds 32GB to Its Family of Class 10 microSDHC Cards
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Kingston today announced it is shipping a 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card, adding to its family of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Class 10 cards. The Kingston 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card is perfect for users with substantial memory needs.
Kingston’s Class 10 microSDHC cards are compatible with many of the latest smartphones, hi-def cameras and popular tablet PCs. The Class 10 cards have a fast minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/s and when combined with an optional adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card. The cards come as a standalone, with an SD adapter or as a Mobility/Multi-Kit which includes the card, SD adapter and USB card reader.
Kingston microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: With the SD Card association specification
- Versatile: When combined with the adapter, it can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: With microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: Lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 10 – 10 MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185° (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight: 1 oz. (2.7g)