Fuji Xerox Launches Color 550/560 Printer
Ideal for any light production setting, for an extensive range of applications
Fuji Xerox unveils the latest addition to its light production printer portfolio with the launch of the new Color 550/560 digital colour printer. An entry-level light production colour printer, the Color 550/560 is ingeniously designed for any production setting to offer outstanding value to production environments. Delivering brilliant image quality, advanced finishing and powerful workflow integration, the innovative technology in this printer offers users more flexibility and freedom to produce wide range of applications in outstanding colour and black and white image quality, at an affordable price.
The new Color 550/560 is an efficient choice for quick print shops, small commercial printers, in-plant operations, ad agencies, creative shops and corporate print rooms. With an array of production and enterprise capabilities, a plethora of applications, ranging from marketing materials and photo applications to office documents, can be produced. Applications are generated effortlessly on this print engine which has two speed modes; one at 50 colour pages per minute (ppm) and the other at 60 colour ppm Color 550/560 respectively.
Key to the production environment, Color 550/560 Printer features include:
- Low melt emulsion aggregation toner to produce an offset-like finish with crisp text and high resolution graphics
- 2,400 x 2,400 dpi printing
- Modular Inline finishing options including stapling, hole-punching, folding and booklet-making on uncoated and coated media
- Wide media latitude from internal trays to maximum productivity
- Advanced colour management tools and streamlined production with Xerox FreeFlow, EFI Fiery, or Creo print servers
For the office segment, the device has the capabilities of:
- Copy and print at a high speed, both colour and black and white
- Customise print settings for economy and efficiency, for specific applications
- Drive maximum productivity by letting multiple users perform different tasks simultaneously
- Modular feeding and finishing options to produce fully finished product with automation