3M Flaunts 84-inch Multi-touch Display at CES 2013
3M Touch Systems showcased its multi-touch expertise at CES Unveiled and the CES 2013 by featuring an 84-inch multi-touch display prototype. This combination of expansive on-screen collaboration space and 3M’s high-performance multi-touch technology offers users a multi-user experience as a multi-touch display wall or interactive table.
At CES 2013, 3M Touch Systems exhibited the following “concept” tables and wall configurations:
- 84-inch Multi-Touch Table
- 46-inch Multi-Touch Table
- 1x3 46-inch Multi-Touch Display Wall
- 32-inch Multi-Touch Table
- 3x3 32-inch Multi-Touch Display Wall
- Two 32-inch Interactive Multi-Touch retail Product Selectors
Also on display were 3M Multi-Touch Display products:
- Multi-Touch Desktop Displays: 21.5-, 24- and 27-inch
- Multi-Touch Chassis Displays: 21.5- and 32-inch
This 84-inch multi-touch display prototype by 3M is targeted to be released in Singapore in Q4 2013.