Mach Xtreme Offers SSD Modules for MacBook Air Upgrade
Mach Xtreme today unveiled the SATA MX-KATANA 6Gbps Series SSD modules.
These gum stick-sized modules enables much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life with the new type low-profile SATA 3.0 interface.
Supporting DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies, this SSD module is an ideal upgrade option from MacBook Air 2010 and 2011 stock SSD. DuraClass technology provides endurance, performance, and low power consumption, while DuraWrite optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers, increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD module.
With read and write speeds clocking in at up to 510MBps read and 450MBps write along with the maximum 60,000 IOPS, these SSD modules are available in capacities of 240GB and 480GB, and come backed with a 2-year warranty and after-sales service.
Features at a glance:
- Low-profiles SATA 3.0 Interface MLC SSD Module
- Max. Read Performance up to 510MBps
- Max. Write Performance up to 450MBps
- IOPS up to 60,000
- Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active 2.8W at Voltage=3.3V +/- 10%
- Life expectancy: 2.0 million hours MTBF
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 240GB (MXSSD3MKAT-240G) and 480GB (MXSSD3MKAT-480G)
- Warranty: 2 years
Source: Mach Xtreme