Bluetooth Headsets Guide
Jabra launches latest noise cancellation Bluetooth headset across Asia Pacific
Jabra, the world leader in innovative audio solutions for contact centres and Unified Communications (UC), today launched the Jabra GO 660, the first Bluetooth headset with Noise Blackout Extreme in Asia Pacific.
Developed for executives on-the-go, the Jabra GO 660 is a next generation multiuse headset that connects simultaneously to mobile phones and softphones via the Jabra LINK 320 USB Bluetooth adapter. It enables users to interface with multiple functions from making mobile phone and softphone calls to accessing Internet radio and music streaming.
Uncompromising sound quality
Using Noise Blackout Extreme, a state-of-the-art dual microphone technology that eliminates background noise, communication becomes smoother and more seamless. Users are able to enjoy natural voice quality, making calls more productive. With advanced Digital Signal Processing and intelligent volume control for consistent sound level, users are able to hear every word in perfect sound clarity.
Superb value headset
Priced at US$99 (S$138), the Jabra GO 660 is an affordable yet feature rich headset. It is available through leading resellers now.
Key product features
- Switch seamlessly from mobile to softphone from Avaya, Cisco Communicator, Microsoft Office Communicator and Skype
- Experience state-of-the-art noise-cancelling which eliminates background noise
- Hear and be heard with digitally enhanced speech.
- Intelligent volume control secures the average sound level
- Plug-and-play device with no driver requirements
- All-day comfort with Ultimate fit Eargel
- Up to 10m range, 5.5 hours talk time and 10.5 days stand by