Apps and Software Guide
EVGA Precision X Version 3.0.2 and Android App Released
EVGA has introduced version 3.0.2 of EVGA Precision X.
We have had hands-on experience with an earlier version of this utility during our testing of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 as well as during our 2-way SLI versus CrossFire testing. From its 3.0.0 Beta version to the current 3.0.2 version, this iteration of the EVGA Precision X comes with new enhancements such as Android APP Support, Voltage Tuning Enhancements, and EVGA Classified Skin. Other new features include (but not limited to):
- "Always on top" setting to the context menu of detached hardware monitor window. When this option is disabled, hardware monitoring window can be minimized to the taskbar when it is detached from the main window
- Hardware monitoring history logging support
- Maximum framerate target increased to 120 FPS
- Maximum length of GPU name for GPU selection buttons has been increased to 10 symbols
- "Force fan speed update on each period" option to the "Fan" tab
- Bundled EVGA EVTune utility has been replaced with brand new EVGA VoltageTuner utility
- Bundled EVGA Bridge utility
- Fixed issue in skin engine causing boost clock marker legend to be rendered improperly under certain conditions
- New "EVGA Classified" skin
The EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 and the Android App are available for free. We notice that the Android App supports only Bluetooth for connectivity to the PC that is running the EVGA Precision X 3.0.2. We hope to see Wi-Fi support as well as extending the availability of this application to iOS and Windows smartphone users.