Laser Printers Guide
HP's TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 is a color laser multifunction printer that handles its scanning function very differently from other MFPs out there; it literally employs a digital camera to capture the items. This makes it useful for 'scanning' 3D objects too. So is it any good? Let's find out.
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
The Oki B840dn is a single-function, workgroup-oriented LED printer that's capable of up to A3 printing. Join us as we put its 40ppm speed claim to the test.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
We check out the first ever Samsung Southeast Asia & Oceania Forum held at the Suntec Singapore Convention Centre and found the latest from Samsung, including the brand-new Samsung NX10 camera and their new spiffy 3D TVs.
Included in Samsung's latest lineup at their annual roadshow was the world's smallest laser printer as well as a dazzling range of new monitors and notebooks. Their exclusive Q1 UMPC was also featured with a live demonstration. Join us as we bring you on a quick tour of the Samsung Roadshow 2006.
Articles by Product Categories
- Lexmark Advances Solutions Capabilities with Two New Families of Color Laser Printers
- Fuji Xerox Launches Managed Print Services for SMEs
- Four New Epson Printers Designed for Business Users Launched
- Samsung's Ultrabook Imminent along with New Monitors and Printers
- Fuji Xerox Empowers SMB Workgroups with Compact Printers
- Fuji Xerox Introduces New iOS Apps
- Fuji Xerox Adds a Touch of Love to Their Pink Printers
- The Perfect Partner for Any Workplace: The Canon LASER SHOT LBP6000 and LBP6750dn