Cameras - Fujifilm & Casio
Cameras - Fujifilm
The Fujifilm X10 is probably the most highly anticipated digital compact camera of 2011. Designers and fashionistas will fall in love with its retro looks, and enthusiasts will appreciate its manual controls and image quality. The X10 shoots at 12MP with a large 2/3" sensor, a 4x optical zoom lens with a bright f/2 (W)-f/2.8 (T) aperture.
- Sitex Price: $999
- Promotion: 16GB SD card, 8GB SD card, screen protector, card reader, premium case, tall tripod
- More information: HWZ review of the Fujifilm X10
The predecessor of the X10, the X100 stands apart in a class of its own. The retrospective styling and build quality is superb, as is the image quality. No surprise there, as it comes with an APS-C sized sensor and a bright 35mm f/2 fixed lens. For the old school shooters, the X100 also has a unique optical/electronic viewfinder hybrid, which you can toggle to see through the lens or through the sensor with.
- Sitex Price: $1699
- Promotion: Free premium case, lens hood, tall tripod, HD player, 16GB SD card, screen protector, card reader
- More information: HWZ review of the Fujifilm X100
Cameras - Casio
The Casio EX-ZR100 shoots 12MP with a long 12.5x optical zoom and 24mm wide angle lens.
- Sitex Price: $499 (U.P. $599)
- Promotion: Free SD memory card, EXILIM camera case, mini-tripod, EXILIM lanyard package, lens cleaning kit, card reader
The Casio EX-TR100 is a rather unique camera which twists and swivels, letting you shoot at any angle you want. It's unique enough that it probably won't be for everyone, so make sure you check it out first before laying down any cash for it. It shoots at 12MP with a 21mm wide angle lens and a 2x digital zoom.
- Sitex Price: $399
- Promotion: Free 8GB SD memory card, EXILIM camera case, lens cleaning kit, card reader, EXILIM lanyard package
- More information: HWZ review of the Casio EX-TR100