The elegant Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte yet another new realm for the senses
Nokia unveils yet another new realm for the senses. The elegant Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte will be commercially available in Singapore with a RRP of SGD$ 2,088 (exclusive of GST and without operator plan).
Arte translates as Art and the Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte expresses expert craftsmanship and the finer things in many ways. Luxury is defined in this masterpiece with its exquisite centerpiece - a single sapphire embedded in the navi-key. The natural grain, coffee-brown Nappa leather casing is of the finest quality and fine layers of coating are applied to protect against everyday use.
The Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte is an aesthetic piece of art where sound and visuals blend sensually together. Nokia invited the internationally-acclaimed master producers Kruder & Dorfmeister to create exclusive compositions for the soundtrack and videotrack in the device, enhancing its sophistication and style.
Key features in this elegant device include:
· Tap to time - With two light taps, it lights up the clock face while photos and movies appear even brighter due to the superb contrast ratio
· Tap to mute - A simple turn facedown silences a ring
· Anti-fingerprint coating on metal and glass
· Ambient light sensor to adjust screen brightness automatically
· Stunning 2.0” QVGA 240x320 pixels, OLED display with up to 16 million colors
· 3G capabilities
· 3.2 megapixel auto focus camera with 8x digital zoom
· 1 GB built in memory space
· MicroUSB all-in-one-connector
The device also comes with a Bluetooth headset, BH 803, where volume could be adjusted with an effortless slide on the top of the headset.