Check out The Good, the Bad and the W.I.B.I. of HP's latest netbook, the Mini 1000.
The HTC Touch HD, joining the ranks of mobile devices such as the iPhone 3G and Samsung Omnia as a multimedia-centric phone, has completed its tour of duty in our lab. Hear our initial impressions (literally) with our first formal episode of ZoneOut.
The second PlayTest event organized jointly by HWM, PHOTOVIDEOi, GameAxis Unwired and HardwareZone featured more gadgets and games and allowed readers more chances to interact with the editorial team.
More discussion tracks were captured on video and here's the edited excerpts of the DIY Optimization talk by Vijay and Vincent from the HardwareZone team during PlayTest #2.
Here are the edited excerpts from the mobile technology and photography talks at PlayTest #2.
Wrapping up the second PlayTest event, here's a glimpse at some of the prizes won by the participants of this event, along with selected interviews.
GameAxis' Gauntlet gaming tourney at HWZ's PlayTest August 2008 event saw contestants competing on all three console platforms in three different games (Halo, Soul Calibur IV and Mario Kart Wii) to find the best, most rounded gamer.
Ever wanted to feel the feverish atmosphere surrounding the launch of a technology that has amassed 'cult' status? Check out the iPhone 3G Launch party in Singapore just minutes before the official buying frenzy!
Following the video of the build-up of the countdown, this clip captures the buzz and excitement at the launch time and a quick chat with Singtel's CEO on the iPhone 3G Launch phenomenon in Singapore.
Catch a video preview of Nokia's latest device that's been unveiled, the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, which was first seen in The Dark Knight!
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?