Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate Windows 7's feature known as Windows Touch on a HP Touchsmart PC equipped with an NVIDIA GPU.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate video encoding speed of Windows 7 using DirectX Compute.
NVIDIA demonstrates the upcoming Terminator Salvation expansion pack which utilizes its PhysX engine during their pre-Computex 2009 press event.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?