For all the mobile phone enthusiasts out there, here's a quick summary of some of the key highlights from Samsung's lineup which appeared at the Mobile World Congress 2009.
Here's a quick look at one of the games that comes with the Lenovo IdeaCentre A600, the latest All-in-One desktop from Lenovo.
As promised, here's our first ZoneOut video for 2009 featuring two notebooks with uber long battery lives - the Dell Latitude E6400 and the HP EliteBook 6930p. We do the legwork to give you the verdict on who lasts longer.
Where oh where will the Sony VAIO Pocket fit? We find out in this entertaining episode.
Check out The Good, the Bad and the W.I.B.I. of HP's latest netbook, the Mini 1000.
The HTC Touch HD, joining the ranks of mobile devices such as the iPhone 3G and Samsung Omnia as a multimedia-centric phone, has completed its tour of duty in our lab. Hear our initial impressions (literally) with our first formal episode of ZoneOut.
The second PlayTest event organized jointly by HWM, PHOTOVIDEOi, GameAxis Unwired and HardwareZone featured more gadgets and games and allowed readers more chances to interact with the editorial team.
More discussion tracks were captured on video and here's the edited excerpts of the DIY Optimization talk by Vijay and Vincent from the HardwareZone team during PlayTest #2.
Here are the edited excerpts from the mobile technology and photography talks at PlayTest #2.
Wrapping up the second PlayTest event, here's a glimpse at some of the prizes won by the participants of this event, along with selected interviews.
- Fujitsu's New Lifebook UH90 Features 3200 x 1800p Touch Display
- Kabini Motherboards Spotted at Computex 2013
- AMD Announces Elite A-Series Desktop APUs at Computex 2013
- Roccat Flaunts Kone Pro Optical and Ryos MK Pro Keyboard at Computex 2013
- Intel Goes Mobile with Bay Trail Platform
- ASUS Reveals New Gaming Platform of Formula Motherboard and Poseidon Graphics
- Western Digital Begins Shipping World's Slimmest 1TB Drive
- ASUS Unveils World's First Combined Mouse and TouchPad, the VivoMouse