Here's a quick comparison between the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and Sony Xperia Z - without a doubt the three most anticipated premium Android smartphones in the first half of 2013. Is there one that catches your fancy?
Dr. Geoff Nicholson, a key person behind the development of the 3M Post-it note, talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and tells us why the famous sticky note is canary yellow in color.
The new Air View feature in the Samsung Galaxy S4 lets you preview information by just hovering your finger over the screen. And with Air Gesture, you can control the phone without even touching it. Here's a video showing these two features in action.
The HTC One doesn't just pack a fast SoC, it also sports a bag of new photography tricks, like time sequencing, object removal, 360-degree panoramas. And these are all made possible thanks to the innovative HTC Zoe mode. Check out some of these tools in action in this video.
The two hottest 5-inch smartphones at the moment are undoubtedly the HTC Butterfly and the Sony Xperia Z. How does one differ from the other? And is 5-inch the best display size for a smartphone? We take a quick look at both devices in this video.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?