Not only does the Toshiba Excite Write tablet uses an NVIDIA Tegra 4 SoC, it also packs a high-res 2,560 x 1,600-pixel screen. The Write runs Android 4.2, has 2GB RAM, and supports digital pen input. Check out the video for more details.
Less than four months after introducing the 7-inch Fonepad, ASUS today unveiled a 6-inch variant, the Fonepad Note FHD 6. The 1080p devices runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by an Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6GHz processor.
Here's a quick comparison between the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and Sony Xperia Z - without a doubt the three most anticipated premium Android smartphones in the first half of 2013. Is there one that catches your fancy?
Dr. Geoff Nicholson, a key person behind the development of the 3M Post-it note, talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and tells us why the famous sticky note is canary yellow in color.
The new Air View feature in the Samsung Galaxy S4 lets you preview information by just hovering your finger over the screen. And with Air Gesture, you can control the phone without even touching it. Here's a video showing these two features in action.
- Fujitsu's New Lifebook UH90 Features 3200 x 1800p Touch Display
- Kabini Motherboards Spotted at Computex 2013
- AMD Announces Elite A-Series Desktop APUs at Computex 2013
- Roccat Flaunts Kone Pro Optical and Ryos MK Pro Keyboard at Computex 2013
- Intel Goes Mobile with Bay Trail Platform
- ASUS Reveals New Gaming Platform of Formula Motherboard and Poseidon Graphics
- Western Digital Begins Shipping World's Slimmest 1TB Drive
- ASUS Unveils World's First Combined Mouse and TouchPad, the VivoMouse