Articles tagged ‘quad-channel memory’
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?