Articles tagged ‘printers’
Planning to go on a holiday? Maybe it's time to shop for a new camera. When you return, you'd need a monitor to view the photos, a printer to print them for the family, and a storage device to keep them safe. Don't worry, we have sussed out all the deals for you.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
- Apple: Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now Violate Siri Patents
- Intel: 'Haswell' Capable of Reducing Idle Power By As Much As 20 Times
- Flickr Revamped: New Look with Bigger Photos & 1TB of Free Storage
- Samsung to Unveil 5.9-inch Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8