Articles tagged ‘android 4.0’
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
- Apple: Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now Violate Siri Patents
- Intel: 'Haswell' Capable of Reducing Idle Power By As Much As 20 Times
- Flickr Revamped: New Look with Bigger Photos & 1TB of Free Storage
- Samsung to Unveil 5.9-inch Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8