Articles tagged ‘fermi’
NVIDIA is expanding their Fermi lineup with the GeForce GTS 450. Targeted squarely at mainstream and casual gamers alike, NVIDIA says it'll offer unparalleled performance for its price. We take four retail custom edition cards from Galaxy, MSI, Palit and Sparkle for a spin to see if this is the SKU that everyone's been waiting for.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 is the company's third card to utilize the all-new Fermi chip. We roundup four cards to evaluate its performance.
We continue our bevy of GeForce GTX 470 articles by investigating the performance gains that can be had by putting the GeForce GTX 470 in both 2 and 3-way SLI configurations.
The GeForce GTX 480 is the undisputed fastest GPU in the world, but how would two in a SLI configuration perform? Check out our performance analysis to find out.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?