Articles tagged ‘notebooks’
On the eve of Computex 2011, ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Find out all the exciting new products revealed at ASUS' press conference.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
NVIDIA was the first to implement switchable graphics, where a notebook has both integrated and discrete graphics and one can switch between the two as desired. Taking this step further, the company has announced its Optimus technology, where the switching is done automatically. We check out this new feature that will soon be heading your way.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?