Articles tagged ‘motorola’
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
It's Day 0, one day before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially opens the halls and Motorola is already busy with new announcements, including the first Honeycomb equipped tablet.
Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Still wondering if you should get Apple's upcoming iPhone 4? There are other choices, so let us point you in the right direction with some alternatives to Apple's current poster boy.
Are mobile phones capable of 720p video recording? Judging by the latest lineup, yes, they can. We give you some quick highlights of the latest devices from Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Samsung that does just that, and when you can expect them on our shores.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?