Articles tagged ‘ios 5’
Just how much sharper is the new iPad's 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution? We placed it under the lens, alongside the iPad 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and show you the difference in display clarity and quality between these three tablets.
Apple has said that iOS 5 sports more than 200 new features for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. How many do you know? Here are five undocumented shortcuts and features that we've discovered.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 4S have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 4S.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
The new Apple iPhone 4S features a blazing fast dual-core A5 processor and much improved graphics performance. And it runs iOS 5, which is released today. In this edition of App Attack, we share with you five iOS apps.
Apple's fifth major update to its iOS mobile operating system will be rolling out soon. Gear up for the update with our experience and verdict on the top ten features of iOS 5.
The moment is finally here! After months of speculation, did the iPhone 4S live up to our expectations, or was it an underwhelming affair? Here's what you need to know about Apple's new iPhone 4S.
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8
- Nokia Announces Lumia 925
- Google Now Arrives on iPhone, iPad
- LG to Launch Smartphone with Flexible OLED Screen in Q4 2013
- Amazon Poised to Launch Own TV Set-Top Box?