Articles tagged ‘sapphire’
We pit two high-end factory-overclocked, custom Radeon HD 7970 cards against each other to determine which is deserving of your hard earned money. Plus, we see how they compare to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680.
AMD's Brazos platform is off to a decent start, finding its way into mini notebooks and compact desktops. Two more such motherboards have arrived from ASUS and Sapphire. Find out if they meet our expectations.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- Apple: Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now Violate Siri Patents
- Intel: 'Haswell' Capable of Reducing Idle Power By As Much As 20 Times
- Flickr Revamped: New Look with Bigger Photos & 1TB of Free Storage
- Samsung to Unveil 5.9-inch Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8