Articles tagged ‘smart tv’
The hotly anticipated glasses-free 3D TV is here, and Toshiba has more than the 55-inch RZ1 to show at their recent media event. Here are some of the highlights which include the newly introduced Power TV series as well as the new Qosmio and Satellite notebooks.
Smart TVs aren't a new fad, but they've settled in as a de-facto feature with many mid-range and premium models in the market today. Refer to our buying guide to gain some practical insight into these smart displays and what's required before you splurge on one!
Scouting for a new Smart TV? Worry not, for HardwareZone's technical guidance is on hand to help you make an educated choice with that next Smart TV purchase. We cover the A to Z of what you need to know of Smart TVs and handy tips to get you going.
We came face to face with Panasonic's 2012 AV line-up in the flesh, including their upcoming slew of Smart Viera televisions and a collection of home entertainment equipment. Here are the highlights of what we've gathered from the private seminar held at The Regent hotel last evening.
We're at Bangkok's Convention Center to partake in Samsung's yearly South East Asia and Oceania Forum event. Dig in to check out the onslaught of CE products Samsung has lined up in store for you!
LG Electronics unveiled a total of eleven new HDTV models today, including LED, LCD and Plasma models bearing Cinema 3D and Smart TV features. Do check out our coverage to find out more about the new passive 3D screens equipped with Internet capabilities.
- Apple: Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now Violate Siri Patents
- Intel: 'Haswell' Capable of Reducing Idle Power By As Much As 20 Times
- Flickr Revamped: New Look with Bigger Photos & 1TB of Free Storage
- Samsung to Unveil 5.9-inch Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8