Articles tagged ‘compact cameras’
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
One does not simply walk into CP+, one has to experience it! Welcome to the third Camera & Photo Imaging Show, where the latest cameras can be found. Join us for the highlights of CP+ like the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and the Canon G1 X, as well as quirky finds and the hardworking booth babes of the show.
Reporting from Nikon HQ, we hear directly from the company about the new D800 DSLR camera and 12 new Coolpix digital compact cameras. Why 36MP for the new DSLR, and why 12 new Coolpix compacts? Plus, our first-hands on with the D800 with pictures.
- Fujitsu's New Lifebook UH90 Features 3200 x 1800p Touch Display
- Kabini Motherboards Spotted at Computex 2013
- AMD Announces Elite A-Series Desktop APUs at Computex 2013
- Roccat Flaunts Kone Pro Optical and Ryos MK Pro Keyboard at Computex 2013
- Intel Goes Mobile with Bay Trail Platform
- ASUS Reveals New Gaming Platform of Formula Motherboard and Poseidon Graphics
- Western Digital Begins Shipping World's Slimmest 1TB Drive
- ASUS Unveils World's First Combined Mouse and TouchPad, the VivoMouse