Articles tagged ‘core’
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
- Fujitsu's New Lifebook UH90 Features 3200 x 1800p Touch Display
- Kabini Motherboards Spotted at Computex 2013
- AMD Announces Elite A-Series Desktop APUs at Computex 2013
- Roccat Flaunts Kone Pro Optical and Ryos MK Pro Keyboard at Computex 2013
- Intel Goes Mobile with Bay Trail Platform
- ASUS Reveals New Gaming Platform of Formula Motherboard and Poseidon Graphics
- Western Digital Begins Shipping World's Slimmest 1TB Drive
- ASUS Unveils World's First Combined Mouse and TouchPad, the VivoMouse