Articles tagged ‘belkin’
Belkin first revealed their revamped brand identity during CES 2012. For the benefit of local consumers, Belkin staged an official launch today to showcase their new corporate logo as well as a slew of home networking products and iPhone/iPad accessories. Here's our coverage of the event held at Hummerstons.
Belkin did the less tech-savvy folks a good turn today with the introduction of four user-friendly 802.11n routers engineered with fun applications and easy setup process. Here are some highlights from the launch.
- Apple: Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now Violate Siri Patents
- Intel: 'Haswell' Capable of Reducing Idle Power By As Much As 20 Times
- Flickr Revamped: New Look with Bigger Photos & 1TB of Free Storage
- Samsung to Unveil 5.9-inch Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013
- Shure's New In-ear Flagship SE846 Uses a 4-driver Design
- Google Play Music All Access Service Takes On Spotify
- NVIDIA Debuts Project Shield Handheld Gaming System at CES (Updated)
- Windows Blue to Be Officially Called Windows 8.1; Will Be a Free Upgrade to Windows 8