Today is the first day of the IDF Spring 2006 and Intel's Next Generation Microarchitecture has now been given a name. Join us to follow Intel Chief Technology Officer, Justin Rattner's keynote as he speaks about the Core microarchitecture and Power-Optimized Platforms.
Intel Developer Forum Spring 2006 is just around the corner, but what's this? Intel has already started the ball rolling with insights into R&D efforts to bring about more efficient systems, power optimizations and even some crazy talk of 100's of cores. Check out what went down on Day 0.
The Asian handset manufacturers made a strong showing at the 3GSM World Congress as well. Samsung, for one, launched quite a few devices in various shapes and sizes. Here is what we saw from them and others like LG and BenQ.
It's that time of year again where we pay a visit to the mobile mecca, the 3GSM World Congress. This is where deals are made and technologies are shown off, but more interestingly are the new mobile phones that were showcased. In our first part, we take a look at Nokia, Motorola & Sony Ericsson pavilions.
AMD welcomed the new year with a spanking new AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 processor. Based on the Toledo core, it's a dual-core processor clocked at 2.6GHz.
MacBook Pro, iMac with Intel Core Duo Processor, iPod Radio Remote, iWork '06, iLife '06 are some of the key announcements that were announced among a couple of other goodies at the Macworld Conference & Expo 2006 at San Francisco. Hop right in for the full coverage.
Bringing Asia Pacific's first ever water-cooled PC into the consumer market, NEC launched their new PowerMate DL T8000 w in a cold room fit for this icy king. How do you silence a performance PC into a mere whisper? NEC seems to have the answer.
- Fujitsu's New Lifebook UH90 Features 3200 x 1800p Touch Display
- Kabini Motherboards Spotted at Computex 2013
- AMD Announces Elite A-Series Desktop APUs at Computex 2013
- Roccat Flaunts Kone Pro Optical and Ryos MK Pro Keyboard at Computex 2013
- Intel Goes Mobile with Bay Trail Platform
- ASUS Reveals New Gaming Platform of Formula Motherboard and Poseidon Graphics
- Western Digital Begins Shipping World's Slimmest 1TB Drive
- ASUS Unveils World's First Combined Mouse and TouchPad, the VivoMouse