Android 4.1.2 Test ROM for Galaxy Note II Leaked
As was with the leaked Jelly Bean ROM for the Galaxy S III a few months back, a test ROM for the Galaxy Note II has also surfaced. If you are game enough, you can try flashing your phone to try out the latest 4.1.2 test firmware by following our source link.
Check out the video below:
New features of the leaked ROM include:
- New Group Cast application
- Updated notification toggles
- Customizable notification panel
- Swype-like continuous input for Samsung Keyboard
- Ink effect for lockscreen
As a word of caution, these aren't stable yet and may cause problems for your phone, especially if you are not experienced in doing so. Similar problems like what the local Galaxy S III users are experiencing with the 4.1 update might very well surface as well.
Source: SAMMobile via GSMArena